What are the Beachbody Coach levels? That’s a great question, especially if you are looking to build a Beachbody business. By learning more about it, you’ll get a better idea of what you can achieve and how far you can go. With this business model, we are rewarded for sharing the products, services, and opportunity with others.
When you share the business with others and build a team, you can advance through different coach levels which have a direct impact on your earning potential. Yes, I can see you like that!
What are the Beachbody Coach Levels that You Can Reach?
All in all, Beachbody has established 19 Official ranks. I love that every person has the same equal opportunity to reach any of them. Understand that it takes time, knowledge, and motivation to do so. It also helps to have a great upline sponsor to help lead you the right way.
As you progress through the Beachbody Coach levels, you get increased team cycle bonuses and other incentives like opening up additional business centers to further leverage the compensation plan.
- Coach is the first level once you start your business. At this rank, you are eligible to earn 25% commission for each retail sale.
- Emerald is your first goal. To reach Emerald, you must be active with 50 PV (personal volume), and have one personally sponsored active Coach in each of your left and right legs in the binary genealogy system. At this rank, you are also qualified to receive customer leads from Beachbody.
- Ruby means you are on your way to success! You must be active with at least 75 PV, and have one personally sponsored Active Emerald (or higher) in each of your right and left legs, plus one additional Active Coach on each of your left and right legs.
- Diamond is where the magic really starts happening for you. You must be Active, with a minimum of 100 PV, and have one personally sponsored Active Emerald (or higher) on each of your right and left legs, plus three additional Active Coaches on each of your left and right legs.
- Star Diamond (15 levels) is the place to be. The requirements vary for each level, but the one common requirement is that you are Active with a minimum of 200 PV. You can get an idea in the image below of the requirements for 1 Star Diamonds to 5 Star Diamonds.
What Are the Beachbody Coach Levels Required for Quarterly Bonus Pools
Glad you asked that important question! You can qualify for the Star Diamond bonus pool at the following Star Diamond ranks:
The Company sets aside 2 percent of the total Company BV (bonus volume). On a quarterly basis, each qualified ranking Coach shares equally in the Star Diamond Bonus Pool which is funded with ?of the total Company BV.
I hope that this article answered your questions about What are the Beachbody Coach Levels? This is an exciting business that you can do whether you have 4 hours a week or 20 hours a week to spend on it.