For Team Beachbody members/customers:
Are you looking to change your assigned Beachbody Coach? There are many reasons why you may want to, including a Coach who is not responsive to your emails or calls, or maybe you just don’t have a good rapport.
Whatever the reason, you can switch your Team Beachbody to a different Coach. Before you make the switch, be sure to contact your assigned Beachbody Coach and let them know as a courtesy.
To change your assigned Beachbody Coach, send an email to Coachrelations@teambeachbody.com. Include the following:
- Your name
- Send the email from the email address you use to log into TeamBeachbody.com
- The name or the Coach ID of the Coach to whom you want to switch (my Coach ID is 25149)
- You can also call: 1-800-240-0913 and make the coach change over the phone.
For Team Beachbody members/customers who want to join as a Coach:
- Log into Teambeachbody.com
- Click Coach > Be a Coach.
- Click “Yes, I want to be a Beachbody Coach”.
- On the signup page, under “Did a Coach Refer You?”, type the name or Coach ID of the Coach you want to join with and click “Look Up Coach.”
- That Coaches name will appear and you can continue with your signup.
If you have further questions, or want to join my team, contact me!
If you are a Coach and want to change your upline Coach, you cannot unless it is within 72 hours (3 days) of your joining Team Beachbody as a Coach. If you are within the 3 day period, send an email to Coachrelations@Teambeachbody.com. Include the following:
- Your name
- Your Coach ID
- The name or Coach ID of the new Coach
You should also follow up with a phone to the same phone number as above.